AFX_MODULE_THREAD_STATE query
Author Message
 AFX_MODULE_THREAD_STATE query

Hi,

I am having a problem building a project that retrieves the Tool Tip Control
from the module\applicaiton. The code used to work with previous versions of
MFC, but does not now.

This worked previously

_AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState();
CToolTipCtrl* pToolTip = pThreadState->m_pToolTip;

I changed the code base to the following, but in Release mode the
applicaiton failes to link to the correct library that contains the
implementation.

_AFX_MODULE_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetModuleThreadState();
CToolTipCtrl* pToolTip = pThreadState->m_pToolTip;

Any Ideas?

Simon Mc Cabe.

Tue, 05 Oct 2004 17:49:45 GMT
 AFX_MODULE_THREAD_STATE query
see topic for resolution

http://support.microsoft.com/directory/article.asp?ID=KB;EN-US;Q316312

Simon

Quote:
> Hi,

> I am having a problem building a project that retrieves the Tool Tip
Control
> from the module\applicaiton. The code used to work with previous versions
of
> MFC, but does not now.

> This worked previously

> _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState();
> CToolTipCtrl* pToolTip = pThreadState->m_pToolTip;

> I changed the code base to the following, but in Release mode the
> applicaiton failes to link to the correct library that contains the
> implementation.

> _AFX_MODULE_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetModuleThreadState();
> CToolTipCtrl* pToolTip = pThreadState->m_pToolTip;

> Any Ideas?

> Simon Mc Cabe.

Tue, 05 Oct 2004 19:28:43 GMT
 AFX_MODULE_THREAD_STATE query
BUG: Mfc70.lib Does Not Export AfxGetModuleThreadState (Q316312)
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q316312
Quote:

> Hi,

> I am having a problem building a project that retrieves the Tool Tip Control
> from the module\applicaiton. The code used to work with previous versions of
> MFC, but does not now.

> This worked previously

> _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState();
> CToolTipCtrl* pToolTip = pThreadState->m_pToolTip;

> I changed the code base to the following, but in Release mode the
> applicaiton failes to link to the correct library that contains the
> implementation.

> _AFX_MODULE_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetModuleThreadState();
> CToolTipCtrl* pToolTip = pThreadState->m_pToolTip;

> Any Ideas?

> Simon Mc Cabe.

Mon, 25 Oct 2004 05:46:37 GMT

1. HELP! AFX_MODULE_THREAD_STATE

2. Unresolved external AFX_MODULE_THREAD_STATE in MFC 7

3. AFX_MODULE_THREAD_STATE with "Release" configuration.

4. Query

5. how to make multiple node queries on xml document using Xpath

6. Query free memory

7. Query

8. Query in Bootstapper

9. Server Control Query