Error when starting a new project
Author Message
 Error when starting a new project

Hello,
When I try to start a new VC++ Project and Click at MFC Application, I enter
the project name, for instance 'MyProject1' and then I click at ok..
and then i click at 'Finish' on the MFC application wizard..
but then it says : 'VC Package not available or not registered'

Can someone please tell me how to fix this?

Thu, 08 Jul 2004 12:28:40 GMT
 Error when starting a new project
fixed it.. i just reinstalled the VC package..
i guess it didnt register properly the first time..

Thu, 08 Jul 2004 13:44:37 GMT

1. EVC.EXE error when starting new project

2. Starting new project

3. Confusing beginning - how to start a new project

4. Whoever wants to start the new project with newbie

5. Error while trying to run project: Unable to start debugging

6. New vs.net static library project generates LINK errors

7. Error creating new C++ Project in Visual Studio 7

8. Error everytime I try to create a new project

9. error on creating new asp project

10. Old Project - New Errors

11. New vs.net static library project generates LINK errors