custom appwizard
Author Message
 custom appwizard

Did anyone work on custom appwizards in VC++.NET? If so, can you please help
me handle macro arrays? I was expecting to find something similar to the
macro arrays being handled in VC6 custom appwizards and I searched both
internet and msdn to look for any information on this,  but of no use...

Thanks in advance.

Sun, 21 Aug 2005 16:22:24 GMT

1. Problem with custom template files in VC5 custom AppWizards

2. Problem with custom template files in VC5 custom AppWizards

3. Custom Appwizard how to custom Lib and Include?

4. Custom Build Steps in a Custom AppWizard

5. Custom Appwizard that generates two projects

6. Custom AppWizards

7. Custom AppWizard

8. custom Appwizard

9. Custom AppWizard doesn't create a correct DSP file

10. Migration of custom appwizards from VC5 to VS.NET

11. custom appwizard in vs.net ?

12. Upgrading custom AppWizard to VS.NET