Question again about IWebBrowser2
Author Message
 Question again about IWebBrowser2

I have an html page which has 2 frames, top frame A and bottom frame B.
I placed an active X on top frame A but at the same time this active X
should be able to find the IWebBrowser2 pointer of frame B.
is it possible to do this? If it it, the how do I get that pointer from
frame A IWebBrowser2's pointer?
My current active X, just get the IWebBrowser2 pointer for frame A since it
is placed on this frame.
And also everytime I call Navigate() from frame A IWebBrowser2
pointer,understandably frame A will move to some url.
But my objective is to get IWebBrowser2 for top level window so when I call
navigate the whole page go to that url not just frame A.

Sun, 30 Oct 2005 11:20:39 GMT

1. Question again about IWebBrowser2

2. IWebBrowser2 question

3. One Question about IWebBrowser2 Object

4. multithreading, again and again!

5. multithreading, again and again!

6. Have to build .exe again and again!

7. Again ... A newbie question (pointers)

8. Tough stdin-question on NT - again

9. unsigned question again

10. malloc question again

11. Modulo question again.

12. a char and unsigned char question again