VC7 exe not running with 98 or NT
Author Message
 VC7 exe not running with 98 or NT

Hi!

I have a big problem with a program I made with the VC7
MFC-exe-proejct-template. The program works fine on XP, a little big buggy
(problems with some controls) on W2K and {*filter*}s up with NT or 98. Its
compiled without any optimizations and set the defines to WIN32, processor
to x86 pentium, removed any function that calls unused libs. Now it starts
on NT & Win98, but using drop-down-menus show only a blank field and typing
numbers in the edit-fields kills the program. I dont use any unicode or
mbcs strings. A lot of strange dlls are loaded at the beginning - I dont
know why, where and how I could prevent it to use these libs.

HELP!!!

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 01:32:21 GMT
 VC7 exe not running with 98 or NT
I located the error, but my goal is not reached any more. I changed a
DDX-Member with SetWindowText(); and the update restarted the
OnChange-command of this Control immediately (where I set the text!).
Fascinating is that my machines
were not impressed by this {*filter*}up-loop-error - but all other of the 5
computers I tried. The problems now: How can I update the field and
variable without raising a Window-Message? LockWindowUpdate() didnt work.
Perhaps I have to filter it out with PretranslateMessage() and check a
static? This wouldnt be a clean way.

Tue, 13 Sep 2005 14:32:38 GMT
 VC7 exe not running with 98 or NT
Perfect! Now its all done! Dont need any help any more =8-)

Wed, 14 Sep 2005 21:11:47 GMT

1. Code does not run under windows 95/98 but on NT

2. Problem: Developing on Win 98 and running on Win NT

3. Develope DB for clients computers running microsoft 95/98/NT

4. Problem: Develop on Win 98 and run on Win NT

5. Program runs ONCE in 98/ME, works fine in Xp/NT/2000

6. Problem: Developing on Win 98 and running on Win NT

7. CoFreeUnusedLibraries crash on 98 but not on NT

8. strcpy(x, x) works in NT/2000 but not 95/98

9. How to determine a speed of connection ander Win95/98 Not NT

10. Code runs fine on Win2k, but not Win95/98

11. Application runs on 2000 but not on 98 or 95

12. stretchblt not working under NT but does under 95/98