mfc: custom animated skin for mfc-application
Author Message
 mfc: custom animated skin for mfc-application

Hello

I want to build an application that

1. has a  complex custom shape
2. smoothly changes its shape from one state into another

First of all I thoght I coud use Crgn. Creating shapes is not the problem
with it, but if I want to animate it (changing the shape step by step in the
onTimerEvent) the applicationwindow flickers.

Can anyone give me a hint?

Thanx,

Robert Ludewig

Mon, 13 Dec 2004 02:43:01 GMT

1. MFC Custom animated skin for mfc-application

2. Custom animated Skin for mfc application

3. Animate Control / Custom resource / MFC 4.2

4. Displaying animated GIF files in an MFC application

5. Adding MFC-code to a non MFC Application(WIN-application)

6. Custom WM with MFC applications

7. customise MFC user interface with skins

8. set_new_handler in non MFC library called from MFC application

9. Adding MFC support to my non-MFC application

10. CAsyncSocket in an MFC DLL used in a non-MFC Application

11. Use of MFC Classes in ono=MFC Application