Custom controls and VC.NET dialog editor
Author Message
 Custom controls and VC.NET dialog editor

Suppose I create a CWnd or CWindow derived class that could be a child
control in a dialog.  How can I make this class appear in the Dialog Editor
tool box tab so it can be dropped on a dialog resource and function properly
with the Add Event Handler and Add Variable code wizards?

- Elton

Tue, 29 Jun 2004 01:07:44 GMT

1. Adding Custom Controls To Dialog Editor Toolbox

2. Custom control in dialog editor?

3. Using ActiveX control in Dialog editor in VC++5.0

4. Using ActiveX control in Dialog editor in VC++5.0

5. Upgrading VC 6.0 custom appwizard application to VC .NET

6. Professional ASP.NET Server Controls - Building Custom Controls with C#

7. Collection Editor for my Custom Control

8. VC.NET editor bug?

9. Displaying custom controls in resource editor

10. Custom MFC AppWizard in VC.NET

11. Can vc.net supports custom attribute?

12. STL string impl under VC++.Net with custom classes