pointer to managed array
Author Message
 pointer to managed array

Please forgive a basic question from a .NET newcomer.
What is the syntax for declaring a pointer to an object of
type double __gc[]?  That is, if I have a managed array:
Double higgle[] = { 123.123, 456.456 };
and I want to create a pointer to this object:
jiggle = &higgle;
how do I declare jiggle?  Thanks!

Tue, 06 Dec 2005 03:24:47 GMT
 pointer to managed array
Whoops, I now realize that in the question I
posted, "higgle" is itself a pointer to an object.  What I
meant was that "jiggle" is supposed to be s pointer to
that pointer.  Sorry...

Quote:

Tue, 06 Dec 2005 03:42:38 GMT
 pointer to managed array
Double higgle[] = { 123.123, 456.456 };
// implicit interior gc pointer
Double *jiggle = &higgle[0];

Quote:

Tue, 06 Dec 2005 04:05:43 GMT

1. qsorting & managing struct arrays, pointer arrays

2. Managed array of managed arrays of char

3. Managed arrays and pointer arithmetic

4. arrays / pointers in managed classes

5. How to manage array of __gc pointers

6. moving arrays from un-managed to managed code.

7. Dereferencing f-pointers, arrays of f-pointers, pointers to f-pointers

8. Array of pointers, pointer to array...

9. array pointer/pointer array

10. arrays pointers array of pointers

11. Pointer of Pointers was Pointer of arrays...

12. Pointers: return of pointer to array of pointers to main