Installation of VC++.NET DLLs (including debug DLLs)
Author Message
 Installation of VC++.NET DLLs (including debug DLLs)

 I am trying to run my program in another system where
VC++.NET is not installed. The problem is that my program
is debug version.

 Is there any program that installes the binaries for
VC++.NET (including debug DLLs) or do I have to install
VC++.NET ?

 Regards,
 Keeyong

Tue, 21 Sep 2004 06:46:38 GMT
 Installation of VC++.NET DLLs (including debug DLLs)

Quote:

>  I am trying to run my program in another system where
> VC++.NET is not installed. The problem is that my program
> is debug version.

ehh...
That's why we have release builds...
Quote:

>  Is there any program that installes the binaries for
> VC++.NET (including debug DLLs) or do I have to install
> VC++.NET ?

>  Regards,
>  Keeyong

Tue, 21 Sep 2004 14:47:20 GMT
 Installation of VC++.NET DLLs (including debug DLLs)
Debug DLLs are NOT redistributable. The only legal way to get them onto a
system is to install VS on it.

Ronald Laeremans
Visual C++ compiler and libraries team

Quote:

> >  I am trying to run my program in another system where
> > VC++.NET is not installed. The problem is that my program
> > is debug version.
> ehh...
> That's why we have release builds...

> >  Is there any program that installes the binaries for
> > VC++.NET (including debug DLLs) or do I have to install
> > VC++.NET ?

> >  Regards,
> >  Keeyong

Sun, 26 Sep 2004 09:42:37 GMT

1. upgrade of dll from vc++ 6.0 to vc++.net

2. Problems debugging MFC under VC 4.2 with separate VC 5.0 installation present

3. calling from non-net C++ DLL to .net DLL and back

4. .net DLL not going to be included in another proj

5. Include dlls into one exe or dll files?

6. problem including cdo.dll or msg32.dll

7. debug .dll in .NET

8. OLEACC.DLL required for apps built with VC++.NET

9. ATL developed in VC++.NET require msvcrt70.dll

10. #import problem in VC++.NET (tlb is created after the DLL)

11. debugging a VB DLL from a VC cilent

12. Debugging my VC Dll