word - automatic numbering/bold/underline/italics
Author Message
 word - automatic numbering/bold/underline/italics

I'm having a problem which I'm having trouble fixing but I
know is very simple to do. I have constantly checked with
my help button and also word 2000 for dummies book but to
no avail. Everytime I am in a document/letter from my own
made up template and I use the automatic
numbering/bold/underline etc function it for some reason
numbers/bolds/underline etc the whole document/letter
which is not what I intended to do in the first place. I
just wanted to do the selected section. Is there anyone
out there who could advise me how to fix my problem. I
thought it might have to do with something regarding
styles but still cant fix it. Any advice greatly
appreciated. Thanks

Sun, 07 Aug 2005 14:27:53 GMT
 word - automatic numbering/bold/underline/italics
Why did you choose the dotnet.languages.vc newsgroup to post this message?

Quote:
> I'm having a problem which I'm having trouble fixing but I
> know is very simple to do. I have constantly checked with
> my help button and also word 2000 for dummies book but to
> no avail. Everytime I am in a document/letter from my own
> made up template and I use the automatic
> numbering/bold/underline etc function it for some reason
> numbers/bolds/underline etc the whole document/letter
> which is not what I intended to do in the first place. I
> just wanted to do the selected section. Is there anyone
> out there who could advise me how to fix my problem. I
> thought it might have to do with something regarding
> styles but still cant fix it. Any advice greatly
> appreciated. Thanks

Sun, 07 Aug 2005 14:43:40 GMT

1. implementation of bold, underline in windows

2. Underline longer than a word

3. Problem #30 on http://cs.nmu.edu/programming/c/problems.htm

4. bufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbufferoverrunbuf

5. words (automatic generation of)

7. Documentation for Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.Application?

8. adding automatic arguments to variable-number parameter functions

9. Automatic Build Numbers in DevStudio

11. Monitor PrintJobs and request the number of copies of a Word document

12. numbers -> words