oleacc.dll problem
Author Message
 oleacc.dll problem

Hi,

I wrote my first program in Visual C++ .NET (wrote a lot in vc++ 6.0).
If people execute my program on other computers (win98 or ME for example),
they get an error like 'could not start oleacc.dll'. Even if I put the dll
in the application-directory, the error remains.
I don't know where I use something of this dll...

Some things I do in my program:
Use CImage, use mciSendCommand for playing audio cd, open a browser with
ShellExecute.

Anyone an idea how to solve this or where I use this dll?

Thanks

Dieter

Tue, 31 May 2005 23:38:17 GMT
 oleacc.dll problem

Quote:
> Hi,

> I wrote my first program in visual c++ .NET (wrote a lot in vc++ 6.0).
> If people execute my program on other computers (win98 or ME for example),
> they get an error like 'could not start oleacc.dll'. Even if I put the dll
> in the application-directory, the error remains.
> I don't know where I use something of this dll...

> Some things I do in my program:
> Use CImage, use mciSendCommand for playing audio cd, open a browser with
> ShellExecute.

> Anyone an idea how to solve this or where I use this dll?

See if
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?sd=msdn&scid=kb;en-us;325014
helps.  The article refers to Windows NT 4.0, but the problem you're
experiencing is the same one.

-cd

Tue, 31 May 2005 23:49:54 GMT
 oleacc.dll problem
You can rebuild MFC70.DLL (using the provided atlmfc.mak) to delayload
oleacc.dll, or you can statically link to MFC and then delayload oleacc.dll
in your app.  Or else, try to get the QFE from Microsoft product support
using the info provided in the link Carl provided.

Ted.

Quote:
> Hi,

> I wrote my first program in visual c++ .NET (wrote a lot in vc++ 6.0).
> If people execute my program on other computers (win98 or ME for example),
> they get an error like 'could not start oleacc.dll'. Even if I put the dll
> in the application-directory, the error remains.
> I don't know where I use something of this dll...

> Some things I do in my program:
> Use CImage, use mciSendCommand for playing audio cd, open a browser with
> ShellExecute.

> Anyone an idea how to solve this or where I use this dll?

> Thanks

> Dieter

Wed, 01 Jun 2005 02:17:24 GMT

1. OLEACC.DLL error on Win95 for MFC apps

2. oleacc.dll -Active Accessability ...why is it loaded?

3. Unwanted use of 'OLEACC.dll'

4. why require oleacc.dll?

5. OLEACC.dll dependency

6. Delay Loading oleacc.dll

7. OLEACC.DLL required for apps built with VC++.NET

8. oleacc.dll not found

9. Oleacc.dll new dependancy

11. recompiled program now DEPENDS on OLEACC.DLL

12. OLEACC.DLL not found