MFC with managed Extension crashes on win98??
Author Message
 MFC with managed Extension crashes on win98??

Solved it my self. MFC 7.1 and Windows 98 acts a little different that on
other WinXp and Win2000

/morten

Quote:
> Hi
> Sorry for the crosspost but I didn't know where to put this message

> We have developed an MFC 7.1  Application in VSNet2003 with managed
> extensions, that hosts a managed control.
> On Windows XP and Windows 2000 Prof. it all works as expected - but
running
> the app. on win98 the following error comes at startup ( see attachment )

> Please help

> Regards morten

Tue, 06 Dec 2005 21:11:52 GMT

1. MFC with managed Extension crashes on win98??

2. MFC app crashes on Win98

3. Help win Bitmap problem please ( MFC game crashing in win98 but not Win2000)

4. passing MFC (AFX?) pointers into managed extensions

5. Managed Extensions in MFC programs

6. Window in MFC extension DLL crashes

7. How to export a class from Extension MFC dll to another Extension MFC dll

8. a MFC extension DLL in another MFC extension DLL

9. Win98, W2k Real Time Extension Suggestions?

10. SDK file extension and MFC file extension

11. LNK2001 when trying to link a MFC Extension DLL into another Extension DLL

12. Shell extension using MFC extension DLLs