GDI+ CImage deadlock
Author Message
 GDI+ CImage deadlock

I am using CImage in a COM DLL. COM is initialised with CoInitializeEx. I
startup and shutdown GDI+ in my DLL function using GdiplusStartup and
GdiplusShutdown. If in the DLL function I call the static function
CImage::GetImportFilterString, then when I shutdown the app, and the DLL is
about to be unloaded, my app deadlocks. The trace output stops just before
it outputs the DLL is being unloaded, and Gdiplus is being unloaded.

I can't break into the app in the de{*filter*}, because it just says it's
deadlocked. Anybody experience a similar problem, or any ideas how to fix
it?

Thanks in advance,
Graham

Mon, 17 Jan 2005 18:09:40 GMT
 GDI+ CImage deadlock
Further investigation puts the deadlock in _CRT_INIT in crtdll.c line 227.

Mon, 17 Jan 2005 18:28:25 GMT

1. could i use CImage without GDI+?

2. Gdi+ in VC7 ?

3. c# & gdi+: painting a circle OnMouseDown

4. Dispose in gdi+

5. gdi+

6. Problem with the new operator and Gdi+ objects

7. GDI vs. GDI+

8. Help, GDI/GDI+ animation, drag-drop?

9. gdi+ unexpected error after execution of function

10. gdi+ to save jpeg, vc++ 6, win2000

11. Gdi+ Image Size

12. gdi+