decode/unescape "%uxxxx" char in VC++
Author Message
 decode/unescape "%uxxxx" char in VC++

Hi,

I'm coding a simple application with VC++ 6.0 which take an URL that passed
from a web from. I must canonicalize it(put it in canonical form). There is
many functions that canonicalize a url with VC++ like : UrlCanonicalize(),
WinHttpCrackUrl(), InternetCanonicalizeUrl(), UrlUnescape(),....but they
can't decoding the "%Uxxxx" they decode only "%xx" (xx the hexa code of
the character)

I would like to decode those "%uxxxx" escape sequence 'character 'to ASCII
and
append it to a CString. Please help me if you have done something similar
before.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Vjai

Tue, 17 May 2005 01:32:05 GMT

1. decode/unescape "%uxxxx" char in VC++

2. char foo[]=""; vs char* foo="";

3. char a[] = "abc"; char* a = "abc";

4. Difference between "char *arr" and "char arr[]"

5. difference between "char*" and "const char*"

6. vc++ equivalent to "dir"

7. char a[] = ("x");

8. Any != between (char) NULL and ""

9. is this allowed char *name = "bryan"

10. Delete "/" from char pointer

11. What is "unsigned char data[0];"

12. Initialize a char* with "a string"???