Non-traditional file extensions
Author Message
 Non-traditional file extensions

We have some legacy code with header file extensions ".svh", when compile
errors come up in these files, double clicking opens the associated .cpp
file. I'm assuming this is a configuration problem. Anyone know fo certain?
And, how to fix it?

Tue, 27 Jan 2004 07:07:17 GMT

1. Colour Syntax highlighting for non-standard file extensions

2. SDK file extension and MFC file extension

3. Registering file extension to windows system and making the extension availlable without reboot as explorer does

4. get icon from file extension. (just extension)

5. Non-MFC ISAPI extension and ODBC?

6. Non-MFC ISAPI extension and ODBC?

7. DAO and FoxPro Table with Non Standard Extension

8. Help with Extension and non-MFC DLLs

10. Non-MFC ISAPI extension and ODBC?

11. File extension filtering for the file dialog presented for file opening

12. Other file extensions as source file