OLEDB - How to fill ID_EDIT with data from RecordSet
Author Message
 OLEDB - How to fill ID_EDIT with data from RecordSet

I created a new OLEDB MFC application, and told the New Project Wizard with
SQL Server OLEDB to use.
It created a screen, where I placed an ID_EDIT control. But I do not know
how to bind this control to the RecordSet.

Is there any examples? I looked at the ones in the help file, but could not
understand what to do.

Thanks

--

Peace in Christ,
Marco Napoli

Sat, 10 Jul 2004 14:32:53 GMT

1. OLEDB RowSet to ADO Recordset conversion

2. Can't open OLEDB Recordset under DB2?

3. ADO Recordset vs. OleDB RowSet

4. Cannot open recordset by OLEDB?

5. System.Data.OleDb

6. Accessing BLOB Data with ATL OLEDB Classes

7. Wanted Opinion on VB/ADO vs C++/OLEDB Data Access

8. How to insert BLOB data into MSSQL with OLEDB templates library

9. DAO - Fill in foreign key with correct index from a string-data table

10. Data Retrival using CRowSet using OLEDB

11. Data Grid control (OLEDB)

12. (Q)Use OLEDB how to get large data