Winsock program in SDI application
Author Message
 Winsock program in SDI application

Hi,

Just one concern, do you still need assistance in this issue?

Best regards,
yhhuang
VS.NET, Visual C++
Microsoft

You assume all risk for your use.
?2001 Microsoft Corporation.
All rights reserved.

Mon, 26 Apr 2004 18:40:53 GMT

1. Doubts about winsock program in SDI application

2. Winsock program in SDI application

3. Doubts about winsock program in SDI application

4. displaying an initial screen in an SDI program before the main sdi

5. Winsock Winsock Winsock !!!

6. Help in creating a WSAEventSelect model winsock client application

7. a Question when Create Service application with Winsock supported

8. a Question when Create Service application with Winsock supported

9. Using Sleeps() in my Winsock application

10. Winsock OXC vs.Winsock DLL

11. Socket Programming (winsock) with Borland C++

12. I need tutorials about winsock programming