Help on linker error
Author Message
 Help on linker error

HI Team,
I just have minimal class in Managed C++ and tried to compile and link the
class to a dll,I am able to compile fine ,but got this link error
link -dll /out:test.dll - noentry test.obj

Microsoft (R) Incremental Linker Version 7.10.2292

test.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__check_commonlanguageruntime_version
test.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

Any help will be appricietaed

Thanks in Advance
Shyam

Fri, 23 Sep 2005 15:33:12 GMT
 Help on linker error

Quote:
> I just have minimal class in Managed C++ and tried to compile and link the
> class to a dll,I am able to compile fine ,but got this link error
> link -dll /out:test.dll - noentry test.obj

> Microsoft (R) Incremental Linker Version 7.10.2292

> test.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> __check_commonlanguageruntime_version
> test.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

> Any help will be appricietaed

Looks like you are linking against old(7.0) libs.

/Tommy

Sun, 02 Oct 2005 13:55:04 GMT

1. Help with linker error - _system don't defined

2. Please help with linker errors

3. need help with a linker error

4. linker error c and fortran Help me. Thanks

5. Linker error help!

6. Linker ERROR: BC4 -- HELP!!!

7. Help! Watcom Linker errors

8. Please help me - I am getting linker error !!!

9. Linker Error in ATL2.1 Help Needed !

10. Help! Linker Error

11. help...Linker error: LNK2005

12. Help please. Borland 3.1 linker error