Managed VC++.NET (2002): Run the .exe file in the Debug or Release Folder
Author Message
 Managed VC++.NET (2002): Run the .exe file in the Debug or Release Folder

Hi all,

I have the .exe file in the Debug or Release folder that
was created by someone via the VC++ version 6.0. If I
double clicked it in my Managed VC++.NET (2002) program,
the output of the VC++.NET program just flashed on my PC
sreen and disappeared quickly.  Please help and advise me
how to run this kind of the .exe file via the Command Line
Prompt to get the Console results.

Thanks in advance,
Scott  Chang

Sun, 20 Nov 2005 22:30:13 GMT
 Managed VC++.NET (2002): Run the .exe file in the Debug or Release Folder
I am not quite clear about what your problem is? I guess it might be that
you have a Console .exe program, and when you run it, the Console Prompt
just give the output and it exits immediately. If so, I think you can try
Ctrl + F5. That's to say, you run the program not in debug mode.

Sun, 20 Nov 2005 23:57:31 GMT

1. How to run an Excel 2002 macro from VC++.Net

2. MyDll-Executable for Debugging Session in VC++.NET (2002)

3. resx-files in vc++.net 2002

4. ATL component written in VC.NET 2002 won't register on non .NET machine

5. ATL component written in VC.NET 2002 won't register on non .NET machine

6. Will Microsoft release SP1 for VS.Net 2002?

7. How to run Excel 2002 Macro from Visual C++.Net

8. Make Windows Form Application with VC++.NET 2002 using a visual form

9. VC++.NET (2002):Fatal Error C1189-Please use the /MD switch for _AFXDLL builds

10. Bug in VC++.net 2002: nested structs

11. Compile error on generated ActiveX MFC wrapper class ( VC++7, VS.NET 2002 )

12. Can't Install VC++.NET 2002