How printing in landscape mode using win32 api?
Author Message
 How printing in landscape mode using win32 api?

Hi,

Does anyone know how to print in landscape mode using win32 api.
(portrait/landscape)
I succeeded to configure the rigth orientation (ie landscape) but when I
print a page raw by raw, it is printed in portrait mode !!!

any ideas???

thanks

Sbastien

Sun, 17 Jul 2005 20:40:21 GMT
 How printing in landscape mode using win32 api?

Hi,

Does anyone know how to print in landscape mode using win32 api.
(portrait/landscape)
I succeeded to configure the rigth orientation (ie landscape) but when I
print a page raw by raw, it is printed in portrait mode !!!

any ideas???

thanks

Sbastien

Sun, 17 Jul 2005 20:39:33 GMT

1. Printing using the Win32 API in C#

2. Can not print in Landscape Mode

3. Landscape mode printing problems

4. VC++ 6.00: How set the landscape printing mode?

5. Setting Landscape Mode for Printing Automatically

6. Q: Print in landscape mode with MFC

7. How do I print in landscape mode?

8. Print in Landscape mode

9. using a win32 api in managed code

10. Info on Running Processes using WIN32 API

11. Can't call Win32 API when used by IIS

12. Win32 ODBC API Question on using SQLConnect() to Personal Oracle8i on Win2000