Compile error on generated ActiveX MFC wrapper class ( VC++7, VS.NET 2002 )
Author Message
 Compile error on generated ActiveX MFC wrapper class ( VC++7, VS.NET 2002 )

When I try to use an ActiveX control in VC++7 on a dialog and attempt
to use "Add Variable", the wrapper classes generated automatically do
not compile.  The same ActiveX control generates a correct wrapper
class in VC++6.

Does VC++7 ( VS.NET 2002 ) not support the insertion of ActiveX
controls on MFC dialogs??  I have not had any problems doing this in a
VC# Windows Form project using the Interop services.

Sun, 11 Sep 2005 09:13:46 GMT

1. Compile error on generated ActiveX MFC wrapper class.

2. Generated ActiveX control wrappers in VC.NET

3. ActiveX generated wrapper classes in VS.NET ( 2002 & 2003 )

4. ActiveX generated wrapper classes in VS.NET ( 2002 & 2003 )

5. INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR (VS.NET 2002)

6. MFC ODBC Consumer (VS NET 2002)

7. VC++.NET (2002):Fatal Error C1189-Please use the /MD switch for _AFXDLL builds

8. Error Compiling VC 6.0 program in VS.net B2

9. ActiveX wrapper co-class not generated by VStudio

10. Control wizard generating wrapper classes for ActiveX controls...

11. Compile Error from VS C++ 6 (MFC) to .NET

12. MFC in VC 6 vs MFC in VC 7 (.NET)