Not VS.NET C++ STANDARD Edition on Xp Home Edition
Author Message
 Not VS.NET C++ STANDARD Edition on Xp Home Edition

Thanks for the previous replies folks, but you were
telling me about Visual Studio, I know that works on Home
Edition XP, but I want to know about Visual C++ Standard,
VS.NET is far too expensive for any normal person to buy.

Sat, 20 Aug 2005 12:21:17 GMT
 Not VS.NET C++ STANDARD Edition on Xp Home Edition

Quote:

> Thanks for the previous replies folks, but you were
> telling me about Visual Studio, I know that works on Home
> Edition XP, but I want to know about Visual C++ Standard,
> VS.NET is far too expensive for any normal person to buy.

It should be fine as well.  Visual C++ Standard is simply Visual Studio with
only the non-optimizing C++ compiler installed (in other words, it's a
proper subset of Visual Studio).

-cd

Sat, 20 Aug 2005 12:36:20 GMT

1. Visual C++.net STANDARD compatible HOME EDITION XP

2. Invalid Connection in VC++.NET Standard that is in Windows XP Home Edition PC

3. Invalid Coonection in VC++.NET Standard that is in Windows XP Home Edition PC

4. Standard Edition vs. Introductory Edition

5. upgrading from Visual C++ 6 Learning Edition to Standard Edition

6. Visual C# - Windows XP Home Edition

7. Does SQL Server exist in VC++ Standard Edition & Windows XP Home Edition?

8. Does SQL Server exist in VC++ Standard Edition & Windows XP Home Edition?

9. FS: MS Visual C++ Enterprise Edition 4.2, RISC Edition 4.00 (UK)

10. Standard vs. Professional Edition

11. Standard vs. Professional Edition