Is ADO really thread-safe?
Author Message
 Is ADO really thread-safe?

Is MS ADO supposed to be thread-safe?  Is it really thread-safe?

How about ADO.NET?

Thanks!

Thu, 11 Aug 2005 02:16:33 GMT
 Is ADO really thread-safe?
I have not worked with ADO before.
i think that it depends on whomever wrote the specific ADO drivers that are
used for database access.

i have always worked with ODBC, and while the MS SQL server odbc driver is
threadsafe, the MS access driver is not.

Bruno.

Quote:
> Is MS ADO supposed to be thread-safe?  Is it really thread-safe?

> How about ADO.NET?

> Thanks!

Thu, 11 Aug 2005 03:13:44 GMT

1. Is ADO thread safe?

2. ANN: sigslot - C++ Portable, Thread-Safe, Type-Safe Signal/Slot Library

3. Using a non-thread-safe library with threads?

4. Thread functions are thread-safe?

5. how do i create thread safe worker thread

6. Is CString really a multithread safe class ?

7. I have it kinda but I am really confused.PLease HElp

8. Am I WRONG or is this really STRANGE!

9. LNK2001 unresolved external symbol (I really am in trouble here, please help)

10. I am really new to visual c++

11. Sockets really slow, am i missing something ?

12. Safe array and ado