How to write rtf file of a word file using VC++
Author Message
 How to write rtf file of a word file using VC++

Hi,

  In my project, I have to scan contents of a word file.
For this,

   * Is there any class, which reads the contents ??
   * Is there any way to write a rtf file of a word file ?

Can any one please guide me at the earliest. Because my
project work needs this urgently supported

with thanks,
Kamath

Sun, 24 Jul 2005 09:48:15 GMT
 How to write rtf file of a word file using VC++
if you have office installed, you can insert an Active X class to your
project that allows you to open and manage word documents.
maybe there are other ways, but i know only this one.

Bruno.

Quote:

> Hi,

>   In my project, I have to scan contents of a word file.
> For this,

>    * Is there any class, which reads the contents ??
>    * Is there any way to write a rtf file of a word file ?

> Can any one please guide me at the earliest. Because my
> project work needs this urgently supported

> with thanks,
> Kamath

Sun, 24 Jul 2005 18:04:07 GMT

1. Difference in size of RTF files across Word 97 and Word 2000

2. Help files(rtf) and new MS Word

3. Saving files in WORD and RTF formats

4. reading word/rtf files in mfc.

5. Help RTF Files and Word 97

6. Help RTF files and Word 97

7. Saving files in WORD and RTF formats

8. How to scan/read a word file using VC++

9. How to scan/read a word file using VC++

10. How to scan/read a word file using VC++

11. How to scan/read a word file using VC++

12. How to scan/read a word file using VC++