VS7 RC1 Start Page list of projects doesn't update
Author Message
 VS7 RC1 Start Page list of projects doesn't update

Again, this isn't a VC question, but I haven't had much luck getting
comments from other newsgroups...

After you've created a new project, then closed it, the Start Page
doesn't update until the next time you close & restart VS - unless you
manually refresh the Start Page.

The File, Recent Projects list works correctly (as I'd expect). The
Start Page should do the same.

Dave Lowndes
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 17 Apr 2004 06:06:20 GMT

1. way to delete projects listed on start page?

2. VS7 RC1 New MDSN/Help viewer keyboard operation is terrible

3. VS6 C++ project makes VS7 crash on project load

4. TcpListener doesn't start on webserver's port

5. WTL: updated documentation (228 pages) and sample projects available

6. InstallShield 3.0 doesn't remove the folder created in the start program menu

7. Application made in visual C++5.0 doesn't start

8. Script Wizzard doesn't start.

9. CoCreateInstance Doesn't Start Entire Application

10. C++ App doesn't start in Windows NT

11. InstallShield 3.0 doesn't remove the folder created in the start program menu

12. Changing textbox.text for bound textbox doesn't update database