Selecting Menu Items Programmatically
Author Message
 Selecting Menu Items Programmatically

I would like to select PROGRAMMATICALLY all views one by
one after executing an MDI application in maximized views.
In my case, a user created resouce menu called
IDR_CLOCKSTYPE is used as a displayed menu for executed
multi-window outputs.  More specifically, I would like to
know how to get a handle to view menus such as
      1 Source 1
      2 Data Set1
      3 Data Set2
      4 Data Set3
      5 Data Set4
      6 SATE 13  that are displayed underneath the built
in menus (e.g. New Window, Cascade, Tile, Arrange Icon) -
these are pulldown menus fall under "Windows" menu.  That
way I can select one by one for each data set
PROGRAMMATICALLY.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!!!

Sincerely,

Paul

Mon, 28 Nov 2005 23:10:41 GMT

1. Selecting Menu Items Programmatically

2. How to select items in a ListCtrl programmatically

3. How to select a CListView item programmatically?

4. How Do I Select A CListCtrl Item Programmatically ?

5. programmatically call menu item handlers?

6. Which message is fired when menu item is selected

7. Keeping MainWindow Active While Selecting Menu Item?

8. SendMessage problem trying to select a menu item

9. Selecting first enabled menu item

10. Selecting Items from a multi select list box VC++ 6.0 on W2K

11. Count selected items of CListView while selecting

12. How To: Selected Item or Items in Web Browser (in designMode)