How create a MDI-Application?
Author Message
 How create a MDI-Application?

Hi!

How can I create a MDI-Application (based on CEditView) which supports
ASCII-Files? When I create an application (VC.Net wizard) I can't open
ASCII-Files! And there is no description at the MSDN how to change it!

Cu
Stephan

Fri, 01 Jul 2005 03:25:48 GMT
 How create a MDI-Application?

Quote:
>How can I create a MDI-Application (based on CEditView) which supports
>ASCII-Files? When I create an application (VC.NET wizard) I can't open
>ASCII-Files! And there is no description at the MSDN how to change it!

Stephan,

I think you're hitting a problem that's recently become apparent - but
as far as I'm aware isn't documented.

If you rebuild your application without the XP theme manifest, does it
then work?

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Fri, 01 Jul 2005 03:58:52 GMT
 How create a MDI-Application?
Quote:
>If you rebuild your application without the XP theme
>manifest, does it then work?

Thanks Dave! How can I remove the XP theme manifest?

Stephan

Tue, 05 Jul 2005 00:53:52 GMT
 How create a MDI-Application?

Quote:
>>If you rebuild your application without the XP theme
>>manifest, does it then work?
>Thanks Dave! How can I remove the XP theme manifest?

Stephan,

It's part of the project's resources, temporarily remove it from
there, rebuild and see what happens.

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Tue, 05 Jul 2005 01:24:05 GMT
 How create a MDI-Application?
Dear David,
thanks a lot! Now it works.

THX
Stephan

Wed, 06 Jul 2005 05:56:37 GMT

1. Creating composite control window in MDI application

2. Creating Borderless Child Windows in an MDI application

3. Creating composite control window in MDI application

4. Creating a CRichEditView in an existing MDI application

5. Creating a CEditView View in an existing MDI application

6. Creating Borderless Child Windows in an MDI application

7. Creating child frames out of a dll in a MDI application

8. Creating A new window in and MDI Application

9. MDI Application like VC++ - how to create?

10. Creating a CRichEditView in an existing MDI application

11. Creating Borderless Child Windows in an MDI application

12. Creating child frames out of a dll in a MDI application