Newbie ActiveX question
Author Message
 Newbie ActiveX question

I need to use an ActiveX control that was designed to be dragged onto a VB6
form in a managed C++ class library designed to be used in a C# system. (I
can use it in C# itself, just by dragging it onto the form and letting
Interop do the rest. I tried simply adding the file as a reference in my C#
project, but that didn't work. I had to add it as a control on the form for
it to work.) How do I do this in C++? I can't use C# because I have to move
some rather large unmanaged data structures around in a time critical
fashion, so I can't afford to copy every unmanaged array into a managed one
before I write it to disk.

Chris Capel

Sat, 10 Dec 2005 04:03:59 GMT
 Newbie ActiveX question
Ahh. Nevermind.

Quote:
> I need to use an ActiveX control that was designed to be dragged onto a
VB6
> form in a managed C++ class library designed to be used in a C# system. (I
> can use it in C# itself, just by dragging it onto the form and letting
> Interop do the rest. I tried simply adding the file as a reference in my
C#
> project, but that didn't work. I had to add it as a control on the form
for
> it to work.) How do I do this in C++? I can't use C# because I have to
move
> some rather large unmanaged data structures around in a time critical
> fashion, so I can't afford to copy every unmanaged array into a managed
one
> before I write it to disk.

> Chris Capel

Sat, 10 Dec 2005 04:06:18 GMT

1. Newbie ActiveX Question Part 2.

2. [Q:} Newbie ActiveX Question

3. Newbie ActiveX Question Part 2.

4. [Q:} Newbie ActiveX Question

5. Newbie question on ActiveX creating ActiveX

6. C++ MFC ActiveX / VB Newbie question

7. How to get length of a LPCSTR in ATL ActiveX control (newbie question)

8. newbie question : Debugging ActiveX Servers

9. Newbie ActiveX Control Question

10. Newbie question on ActiveX

11. ActiveX and Pointers Question (newbie)

12. newbie question - VB ActiveX DLL calling