How to disable Navigate sournd in CHtmlView
Author Message
 How to disable Navigate sournd in CHtmlView

Hi, All,

      I'm write an application to collection information from internet by
using CHtmlView, it works well, but I could not found any information about
how to only disable the navigating sound effect from my application.

Best Regards
Rocky

Sat, 22 Oct 2005 00:56:23 GMT

1. About CHtmlView::Navigate

2. CHtmlView and Navigate question

3. CHTMLView::Navigate problem

4. How to navigate with CHtmlView into a specific instance

5. Disabling IE in CHtmlView

6. Disabling context menu of CHtmlView

7. Disabling link popup-menu in CHtmlView

8. CHtmlView How to disable Ctrl-N IE shortcut?

9. CHtmlView How to disable new window generation

10. How can i disable the right button menu in the CHtmlView

11. Disabling Drag-Drop on CHtmlView

12. Disable scrollbar in CHtmlView