VS.NET: vcspawn.exe not found in path error message
Author Message
 VS.NET: vcspawn.exe not found in path error message

Hi

I'm doing a lot of new stuff with C# and VB.NET, but still have a number of
COM+ components still being maintained in VC++ 6.0. I tried to port it to
VS.Net to have a common development environment, but the compiler claims
that vcspawn.exe could not be found in the path, which is nonsense. The
environment path variable is set correctly to 'E:\Programme\Microsoft Visual
Studio .NET\Common7\Tools', where vcspawn.exe actually sits. Any hints to
overcome this problem?

Thanks,
Urs

Sat, 04 Dec 2004 16:12:04 GMT
 VS.NET: vcspawn.exe not found in path error message
Just found it out myself, this file should be in ...\vc7\bin.

Quote:
> Hi

> I'm doing a lot of new stuff with C# and VB.NET, but still have a number
of
> COM+ components still being maintained in VC++ 6.0. I tried to port it to
> VS.Net to have a common development environment, but the compiler claims
> that vcspawn.exe could not be found in the path, which is nonsense. The
> environment path variable is set correctly to 'E:\Programme\Microsoft
Visual
> Studio .NET\Common7\Tools', where vcspawn.exe actually sits. Any hints to
> overcome this problem?

> Thanks,
> Urs

Sat, 04 Dec 2004 16:26:13 GMT

1. could not execute: path not found(Win32 error 3)

2. csc.exe didn't get added to paths in RTM VS.NET

3. vcspawn.exe does not terminate on its own

4. vcspawn.exe error

5. Error spawning 'vcspawn.exe'

6. Create File fails with error code 3 (path not found)

7. Unknown filename file was not found - this error message

8. Member Not Found Error message

9. LINK : LNK6004: Debug/wconnect.exe not found or not built by the last

10. LINK : LNK6004: Debug/wconnect.exe not found or not built by the last

11. how to find path to installed exe

12. Finding exe's path