Call Stack not showing up?
Author Message
 Call Stack not showing up?

My Call Stack will not slide out in my project while trying to debug a my
managed C++ test app. Has anyone else encountered this and can anyone
explain why this occurs?

Thanks.

Sat, 03 Sep 2005 04:04:15 GMT
 Call Stack not showing up?
Did I understand you right?
If yes, the microsoft help can help you:

To open the Call Stack window, you must be debugging. From the Debug menu,
choose Windows and choose Call Stack.

Quote:
> My Call Stack will not slide out in my project while trying to debug a my
> managed C++ test app. Has anyone else encountered this and can anyone
> explain why this occurs?

> Thanks.

Sat, 03 Sep 2005 08:10:45 GMT
 Call Stack not showing up?
I have done this, but it will not show up. It is attached to the right side
of my window, but will not slide out. My Memory watches do this sometimes,
but I can usually at least get one of the 4 to appear, but then most of the
variables don't list anything. They just show out of scope.

Thanks.

Quote:
> Did I understand you right?
> If yes, the microsoft help can help you:

> To open the Call Stack window, you must be debugging. From the Debug menu,
> choose Windows and choose Call Stack.

> > My Call Stack will not slide out in my project while trying to debug a
my
> > managed C++ test app. Has anyone else encountered this and can anyone
> > explain why this occurs?

> > Thanks.

Sat, 03 Sep 2005 23:48:06 GMT

1. Showing Call Stack and Determine which object is not valid LARGE CHUNK OF CODE

2. Call stack never shows our own code

3. Crash Call Stack shows NTDLL several times

4. UserControl does not show on running form and properies do not show

5. IPropertyPage::Show() is not calling for second time

6. Show() is not calling for second time, when i switch from other Prop Page

7. destructor is called before copy-constructor on temporary class (allocated on stack during function call)

8. MFC Control OnCreate not called via VB, but called under MSVC

9. function pointers, casting, call stack overwriting

10. HELP:self loading parameters on stack before function call

11. help with loading call stack

12. Call Stack