Using VB.Net Ctrl Library in Unmanaged C++
Author Message
 Using VB.Net Ctrl Library in Unmanaged C++

Greetings,
I have been tasked with porting over our existing C++ (Doc/View
architecture)
app to a .Net app.
However, the thought is to do it piecemeal. A group here, has already
created
a seperate application with Ctrl libraries and Web Services with the thought
that
these would be shared among many of our groups.

My question is this..
How (I'm assuming it is possible) can I embed a Control created in VB.Net
as a Class Library within a Property Page of my Unmanaged C++ app?

I've been able to call out to Web Services just fine, but I've been tasked
with coming
up a level so that the GUI/Ctrl is not reinvented.

Any thoughts/help would be appreciated.
-Bob

Sun, 01 Aug 2004 03:12:07 GMT

1. Unmanaged C++ & VB.NET

2. using a .net class library from vb.net

3. Inherit unmanaged c++ classes from .Net platform (managed c++ or c#)

4. debugging unmanaged c++ from a managed c++ class library

5. Problem using SmtpMail.Send() in a VB.NET dll with a C++ string

6. Using vb.net classes in C++ Win32 DLLs

7. Creating a .NET managed library to talk to existing unmanaged code

8. Using a custom C++ Static Library in .NET

9. Howto make a dll in VC++ 6 to be used in VB 6 and VB .Net

10. Howto make a dll in VC++ 6 to be used in VB 6 and VB .Net

11. Howto make a dll in VC++ 6 to be used in VB 6 and VB .Net

12. Unmanaged C++ class created from CSharp or VB fail with no error