NSQLPREP does not work anymore in VS.NET ?
Author Message
 NSQLPREP does not work anymore in VS.NET ?

Hi,

I wanted to port a (very) big project from VC++ 6.0 on VC++ 7.1.

My problem is that I have a lot of SQC files which I have to compile
with nsqlprep.exe.

Migrating to ADO is not possible because we have thousand of these SQC
files !

When compiling a SQC file I saw that nsqlprep uses cl.exe !? Why ?

The problem is that when I use the cl.exe of VC++ 6.0 it works very
well ...

But with the cl.exe from VC++ 7.1 it does not ! I always get a warning
from nsqlprep and it stops pre-compiling my SQL file !

Is there a workaround ? I really have to use VC++ 7.1 and I really
cannot convert my E/SQL code !

Arkam

Sun, 04 Dec 2005 22:47:27 GMT

1. AutoATL doesn't work anymore under MSVS .NET 2003

2. NoStepInto not working in VS.NET?

3. ScrollBars not working anymore ...

4. VC5.0 SP1+ : Macro does not work anymore

5. ScrollBars not working anymore ...

6. Incremental Link does NOT work anymore !

7. Help: AfxGetApp()->OnIdle(-1); not working anymore

8. Creating a Virtual directory through a program as done by VS.NET IDE

9. VS.NET Enterprise Vs VS.NET Professional

10. Changes in C# between VS.NET Beta and VS.NET Final versions

11. Getting DirectX 9.0 to work with VS.NET

12. Will VSS work with VS.Net Pro?