QDotNet.com - new .NET resource launched
Author Message
 QDotNet.com - new .NET resource launched

Hi All,

Just to let you all know we have just launched http://www.*-*-*.com/
- a new .NET resource of articles and code samples from across the
web.

Our main feature is our searchable database of the best .NET pages.
On our front page you will find an area where you can suggest specific
pages to be added to the database.  If you know of any pages that will
be useful to other .NET programmers, please come and add them.  We
review each page suggested before adding to the database, which we aim
to have done within 24 hours of your submission.

We also take original articles and code snippets from contributors and
hold them on our servers (and add them to the searchable database).
So if you have anything to add, feel free to contribute.  Your name
will appear with any original submissions.

We look forward to providing a valuable resource, and hope many of you
will suggest your favourite links.

Regards,
Cameron
QDotNet.com

Fri, 13 Aug 2004 17:25:09 GMT

1. .NET Beta 2 Changes - new section launched

2. Codecipher.com New Website Launch. New Site Re-launch Advertisement

3. .NET Serialization New Article csharphelp.com

4. kyduke(kyduke@yahoo.com)'s New Logic - New sorting, New paging method

5. Cool Resources Editor/Viewer for .NET + sourcecode (.resources/.resX)

6. any resource for CE.net on the net ?

7. WTL - Very new to WTL - Trying to insert new COM object in WTL

8. com and com+ in .net

9. .NET: COM vs NET

10. com and com+ in .net

11. Using a COM object in .NET that calls back to the invoking .NET class

12. Launch URL in a NEW browser