Odd Setup Problems
Author Message
 Odd Setup Problems

I tried to install Build 9344 on Windows 2000 Professional Edition today.  The
installation program said I needed to update some of the components, so I placed
the Windows Component Update disk in the drive.  Everything updated as it
should, except for Internet Explorer.  Windows Component Update kept insisting
that I needed to install IE 6 even though I had already installed it earlier.
The only way I could get Windows Component Update to complete was to uninstall
IE 6 and then allow it to reinstall IE 6.  I'm not sure why the problem
occurred, but I thought I'd report it here to see if I need to upload a bug
report.

John Mueller

--

Fri, 26 Mar 2004 06:00:52 GMT

1. DAOSDK/Setup Files are missing after Setup

2. Bind my setup program with IE-setup

3. ODBC Driver Setup - Not Source Driver Setup

4. DAOSDK/Setup Files are missing after Setup

5. ODD __gc problem

6. Very odd string problem

7. Odd ADSI Problem

8. Odd problem with System.Collections.SortedList

9. Odd scanf problem

10. odd pointer dereference problem

11. Problem with odd loop when passing float to function

12. Problem with odd loop when passing float to function