unable to create new project: Visual Studio C++.net
Author Message
 unable to create new project: Visual Studio C++.net

I can open a previously created C++ project
but I cannot create a new C++ project.  I
get the message: "VC Package not available
or not registered".  It sounds like the software
did not load correctly.  Do you have an answer?
Thanks.

Sun, 31 Jul 2005 13:42:18 GMT
 unable to create new project: Visual Studio C++.net
Quote:

> Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 21:42:18 -0800

> I can open a previously created C++ project
> but I cannot create a new C++ project.  I
> get the message: "VC Package not available
> or not registered".  It sounds like the software
> did not load correctly.  Do you have an answer?
> Thanks.

Our first attempt, given the amount of information you've provided, is to
reinstall the product.
--
Kevin Frei & Charles Park
Visual C++ Team

Wed, 03 Aug 2005 03:02:30 GMT

1. Error creating new C++ Project in Visual Studio 7

2. Visual.Net New Project Wizard for C projects

3. e: *HELP* After install Visual studio .Net, the Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0 stops working

4. *HELP* After install Visual studio .Net, the Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0 stops working

5. *HELP* After install Visual studio .Net, the Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0 stops working

6. PowerToys for Visual Studio .NET 2003 Project Announcement

7. Visual Studio .NET hangs with certain file and certain project settings

8. Visual C# .NET Standard vs. Visual Studio.NET

9. PowerToys for Visual Studio .NET 2003 Project Announcement

10. how to share the codes in two projects of one solution in visual studio .net

11. Port C++ .NET Project back C++ 6.0 :: Visual Studio

12. Differences between Visual C# .Net Standard and Visual Studio.Net Professional