Newbie question --- ATL dll using Wininet.dll
Author Message
 Newbie question --- ATL dll using Wininet.dll

Trying to create and Activex dll to add FTP ablility to my
asp pages.

I have an ATL project that contains a simple class with
one method. (I used the wizards)

The method returns "hello". Which works.

I added the Wininet API for FTP capability. The Project
compiles and builds the dll. The Dll is referenced on an
asp page. But the FTPopen and ftpPutFile dont do anything.
The method still returns hello on the asp page

So to test, I place the FTP api code in a console app and
everything works?

Why does the FTP api from wininet not work in the class in
the Activex dll??

Any suggestions?

Thanks!!

Wed, 24 Nov 2004 06:42:04 GMT

1. schannel.dll woes (with wininet.dll)

2. WININET.DLL, URLMON.DLL, VC++ 5.0 and other fun stuff

3. hostname not resolved using ftp and wininet.dll

4. Using AFX EXT DLL ATL objects in ATL EXE server

5. Create ocx in Dll(regular Dll using shared MFC Dll)

6. Create ocx in Dll(Regular Dll using Shared MFC Dll)

7. Create ocx in Dll(Regular Dll using Shared MFC Dll)

8. Using an EXE which uses a DLL - as a DLL itself

9. ATL DLL event sink with a VB ActiveX DLL event source

10. diff b/w usual .dll and .dll developed in atl com

11. Calling DLL from withing ATL DLL

12. basic que abt pure C++ COM Dll and ATL dll