Any updates in ATL/ATL Server in VC 7.1
Author Message
 Any updates in ATL/ATL Server in VC 7.1

Will there be any updates to ATL/ATL Server in the upcoming version of VC
commonly referred to as VC 7.1 (whatever it will be called)? I am
especially interested in some bugs in ATL Server (e.g.
CHttpRequestParams::Render) and PTS related issues (especially
CElementTraits template class). I would expect most CElementTraitsBase
derived classes ( such as CAutoPtrElementTraits o.s. ) to be replaced by
partial specializations of CElementTraits<>. If this is the case will the
old variants be declared deprecated?

Just want to preclude "Help Desk Hell" because I know who will carry the can
for this.

Thanks in advance and a hearty "Cheerio!"

-hg

Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:36:33 GMT

1. Breaking change ATL 7.0 to ATL 7.1

2. Bug in ATLHTTP.H in NTLM authentication (ATL 7.0 and 7.1)

3. RunMessageLoop Question in ATL 7.1

4. Problem catching events from WMP 7.1 in ATL/C++ (VS.net)

5. Calling ATL server from ATL client problem

6. How to do this in ATL - raise event from a class function in ATL server

7. ATL Service calling ATL Out Of Process Server

8. Using AFX EXT DLL ATL objects in ATL EXE server

9. Problem to convert from VC 6.0 to VC 7.1 because of using filebuf::setmode()

10. Slower compilation with VC Net 2003 (7.1) when compared to VC Net 7.0

11. Problem converting VC6 ATL component to a .NET 2003 VC ATL component

12. Heap Usage problem with ATL exe - VC 5.0/ATL 2.1