programming language advice needed
Author Message
 programming language advice needed

I want to develop a windows based, user interactive .exe
program for children.  It will not need to access the
internet, but needs to have some windows graphics and
sound capability. I would like to compile to machine code
if possible, and I need explicit instructions and examples
on programming windows.

There is an overwhelming plethora of languages that I find
totally confusing. Java, Perl, C, C++, VB, C#, .net
versions.

Hugh McLean

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 01:37:27 GMT
 programming language advice needed
first of all, if you want to compile to machine code, there is only
C++. is there a special reason you want this?

of all the suggested programming languages i think you best use C#.
it is an easy to learn language, especially if you have C++ experience.
the .NET framework that it uses is designed with windows apps in mind
so i think that will be the best choice.

of course this is just my opinion.

Bruno.

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 05:21:48 GMT

1. Need advice on C program

2. need programming advice

3. Need Help/Advice With This C Program...

4. New to programming...advice needed!

5. Programming advice needed

6. Program freezes with Sleep() - now i need some advice about a multi-threaded app

7. Internet programming advice needed

8. Advice needed: Alternative make programs

9. Needing advice on Wav programming

10. Tutors Needed for Programming Languages Mailing List

11. Needed: Programming Projects Examples for C Language Class

12. Need help for mixed language programming