Unhandled Exception:User Breakpoint Message
Author Message
 Unhandled Exception:User Breakpoint Message

Hello,
I have a simple application (MC++, Windows Forms) that
connects to Oracle 8i database using ADO.Net
(OleDbConnection object). The application only connects to
the database, and doesn't retrieve or insert any data at
this point. Connection succeeded, and everything seems to
work fine, but when I run the application in debug mode
form within the environment (Debug->Start or F5), and I
close the application, I'm getting the following message:
"Unhandled exception at 0x77fa018c in SM Server.exe: User
breakpoint" in a dialog box. The output window shows this
message also, and just before this message the output
window shows the following message:
'HEAP[SM Server.exe]: Free Heap block 4cb0000 modified at
4cb00c4 after it was freed'.
I'm not sure this Heap message has something to do with
Unhandeld Exception message.
If I comment out the call to OleDbConnection->Open, I
don't get the Unhadled Exception meesage.
The connection string I'm using to connect to the Oracle
8i database is:
dbConnection->ConnectionString = S"Provider=MSDAORA;Data
Source=ngqos01.usecngqos1;User ID=ng;Password=cmgv"

I'd appreciate any help.

In addition, another question: how do I set an application
icon to a Managed C++ application that uses Windows Forms?

Thanks.
Israel

Sun, 14 Nov 2004 23:49:36 GMT

1. unhandled exception-access violation when debugger hits breakpoint in C++

2. The exception Breakpoint - A breakpoint has been reached question

3. Need help using __hook for unhandled exceptions.

4. Error: Unhandled Exception for Windows Form - HELP!

5. Unhandled exception System.TypeLoadException

6. Unhandled Exception in RegAsm.exe

7. delegate to trap unhandled exception

8. UNHANDLED EXCEPTION !!!!

9. Unhandled exception in xxx.exe: 0xC00000005

10. Unhandled exception

11. UNHANDLED EXCEPTION !

12. unhandled exception SOS