newbie Q: debugging try/catch
Author Message
 newbie Q: debugging try/catch

I want to debug my 'catch' handlers by simulating
exceptions. Is there a way for me to force exceptions to
occur?

If not, how do people debug their catch handlers.

Bobby G

Mon, 21 Nov 2005 21:46:59 GMT
 newbie Q: debugging try/catch

Quote:

> I want to debug my 'catch' handlers by simulating
> exceptions. Is there a way for me to force exceptions to
> occur?

  if( some_condition ) {
    throw expected_excepion_type();
  }

Quote:
> If not, how do people debug their catch handlers.

> Bobby G

  Schobi

--

I'm Schobi at suespammers org

Mon, 21 Nov 2005 21:52:36 GMT
 newbie Q: debugging try/catch

That makes sense, thanks.

Quote:

Tue, 22 Nov 2005 01:43:29 GMT

1. TRY-CATCH vs. try-catch

2. try/catch VS TRY/CATCH

3. Problem in Debug mode in try-catch- finally

4. Newbie question on try ... catch in ATL

5. SOS for try ..catch (debug error)

6. try-catch works in Debug but not Release

7. try-catch works in Debug but not Release

8. newbie try throw and catch question

9. newbie Simple Try Catch question

10. SOS for try ..catch (debug error)

11. try...catch newbie, please help

12. Can you catch CDBExection with try-catch keyword?