How to open access database using vc dotnet
Author Message
 How to open access database using vc dotnet

Well all what I want to do is to open a access or Mysql database who are in
ODBC with Visual C++ .Net.

Anyone can please send me some code sample that will work I tryed many
sample code but never work :(

Tue, 05 Apr 2005 09:27:57 GMT
 How to open access database using vc dotnet
See:-

OLE DB - First steps
http://www.codeproject.com/managedcpp/csadodbintro01.asp

OLE DB - Bound controls
http://www.codeproject.com/managedcpp/csadoread01.asp

--
Regards,
Nish [Visual C++ MVP]

Quote:
> Well all what I want to do is to open a access or Mysql database who are
in
> ODBC with Visual C++ .Net.

> Anyone can please send me some code sample that will work I tryed many
> sample code but never work :(

Tue, 05 Apr 2005 10:17:52 GMT

1. Opening Existing Access Database using DAO

2. Problem using DAO to open a secure MS Access database

3. Access Database remains open after destroy dao query .(using mfc)

4. Opening a database in shared access mode using DAO

5. Opening a database in shared access mode using DAO

6. using VC to access database with ADO.

7. Problem accessing Access 2000 database using DAO. - URGENT

8. Accessing an MS-Access database file using Visual C++ 4.0

9. How to access Custom Database Properties of a Access 97 database programmatically

10. Open a password-protected Access database

11. How To Open Access Database ?

12. Opening database for shared access