Missing ToolboxBitmap32 in attributed ATL control
Author Message
 Missing ToolboxBitmap32 in attributed ATL control

I have multiple ATL ActiveX controls in one DLL and want to specify the ToolboxBitmap32 value but the only way I can do it is to override the GetOpcodeStringVals function and write my own values. Why is there no attribute to specify it in the coclass attribute list.
It looks like MS thinks it should be fixed to 1.

The same with the FriendlyName. I have to write my own function (override) to have a nice name. Why not an attribute?

I find the ATL attributed code one of the best things of the new compiler but it looks like a lot of items are missing.

Edwin

Mon, 03 Jan 2005 18:05:55 GMT

1. ToolboxBitmap32 in ATL managed code

2. ATL, importlib attribute, library attribute, ADO

3. How to raise events in attributed ATL outside the control

4. Howto make the data of one ATL control to other ATL controls

5. ATL VC7 attributes and #define

6. Attributed ATL and CoClass naming

7. ATL Attribute Problem

8. VC++ 7 ATL (attributed) object blocks on __raise if client unsubscribes

9. How to get the type-library GUID in an attributed ATL project

10. Attributed ATL: [export] problems

11. Problem with generated IDL using ATL attributed project

12. Attributed ATL