Creating a .NET managed library to talk to existing unmanaged code
Author Message
 Creating a .NET managed library to talk to existing unmanaged code

Hi all,

I am new to the .NET managed stuff and need some inputs from you guys.

I want to create a C++ managed extension (as a .LIB). Inside this
class I want to use all the XML goodies and make an abstractor out of
this lib.

On the C++ unmanaged side I want to access this class as it is.

Mind you my C++ managed code should be a LIB file and the unmanaged
code is currently a DLL.

All I want to know is if this is possible and possibly if there are
any samples I can look at.

Cheers

MB

Sun, 23 Oct 2005 08:04:11 GMT

1. C++ Dot net: calling managed method from unmanaged code

2. Referencing data from unmanaged code to managed code in C++ Wrapper class

3. calling managed code from unmanaged code

4. Calling managed code from unmanaged Code

5. Inherit unmanaged c++ classes from .Net platform (managed c++ or c#)

6. debugging unmanaged c++ from a managed c++ class library

7. Debugging into managed c++ DLL that is being used by unmanaged code

8. Managed c++ with unmanaged code Linking problem...

9. Fatal Error C1010 in Mixing Managed C++ and Unmanaged C++ Code

10. Unmanaged code in Managed

11. System.ExecutionEngineException - mixing managed/unmanaged code

12. Compiler bug when mixing managed and unmanaged code