Missing VC++.NET Compiler and Linker Options tab
Author Message
 Missing VC++.NET Compiler and Linker Options tab

Suddently, my MS VC++.NET lost Compiler and Linker Options
tabs. Did it happen to you? I even rebuilt my development
sysem (W2K) from scratch, and installed MS VC++.NET. Still
these two option tabs don't show up. Thanks for your info.

Hyoung

Mon, 26 Sep 2005 11:01:16 GMT
 Missing VC++.NET Compiler and Linker Options tab

Quote:
>Suddently, my MS VC++.NET lost Compiler and Linker Options
>tabs. Did it happen to you? I even rebuilt my development
>sysem (W2K) from scratch, and installed MS VC++.NET. Still
>these two option tabs don't show up. Thanks for your info.

Where are you looking for them?

The compiler and linker options are part of your Project's properties.
Open the Solution Explorer pane, right click on your project and
choose Properties. Underneath the "Configuration Properties" branch
you should have C/C++ and Linker settings.

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Mon, 26 Sep 2005 15:22:53 GMT

1. Missing Compiler and Linker Optios tabs

2. Incremental linker bug in VC++6/SP5 and VC++.NET

3. VC Linker Options

4. VC Linker Options

5. VC Linker Options

6. _fastcall and _cdecl compiler options in VC++5.0

7. VC compiler options question

8. VC compiler options

9. Emulate VC 6.0 Compiler/Linker

10. VC.NET linker doesn't like /ignore

11. How to work command line compiler -linker in VC++4.0

12. Challenge/Help VB.NET VC++.NET VC++6.0