String to std:string
Author Message
 String to std:string

We're trying to convert String's to std:string's.  So far we've managed to
brute force it, but there has to be an elegant means of doing this.  Any
ideas?

Thanks,
Chris

Sun, 03 Oct 2004 03:05:55 GMT
 String to std:string
Does this help?
Q311259 HOW TO: Convert from System::String* to Char* in Visual C++ .NET
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q311259

Thank you,
Bobby Mattappally
Microsoft Developer Support

->

Quote:
>We're trying to convert String's to std:string's.  So far we've managed to
>brute force it, but there has to be an elegant means of doing this.  Any
>ideas?

>Thanks,
>Chris

Tue, 05 Oct 2004 02:09:41 GMT

1. convert non std::string to std::string

2. System::String to std::string

3. System.String to std::string conversion

4. null-terminated string to std::string

5. int to std::string to System::String

6. static std::string exposed through System::String *

7. using std::string and string::npos...

8. Assignind a NULL C string to an std::string

9. convert between std::string and std::wstring

10. Warnings for std::vector<std::string>

11. typedef std::vector<std::string> Vector_String

12. std::hash_map with std::string as a key