ATL Controls
Author Message
 ATL Controls

I have a ATL Control project with 3 controls. I want One
of the controls to host the other 2. I have created is as
a Composite control. Can this be done with on of the
wizards or just thru com calls?

Thanks for help.

Wed, 20 Apr 2005 06:23:20 GMT

1. Howto make the data of one ATL control to other ATL controls

2. ATL Control & ATL Web Service

3. Atl control dependency on atl.dll

4. Hosting ATL control in ATL app

5. Atl control dependency on atl.dll

6. Basing an ATL Control on an OCX Control

7. Atl control based on ListView control

8. Bell sound when ENTER is pressed in an EDIT control child of an ATL control

9. ATL Control with intrinsic Windows controls

10. Visual MFC based controls in ATL controls

11. Missing ToolboxBitmap32 in attributed ATL control

12. Inserting the ATL Control Component in C#