How to unzip the file in server side?
Author Message
 How to unzip the file in server side?

Hi!

Refer to this link:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

The code shows how to unzip a Winzip file. You could implement it as a
managed component and get the work done.

"French is the language of love, C# is for everything else..."

Quote:
> I have wrote a program in ASP.NET (C#) which is capable to upload a
> file to the server. (only accept zip file)

> However, we need to upzip it into the file system just after the
> upload action.

> How can I do this? Do I have to install the Winzip in server side?

> Thx!

> Shirley

Wed, 26 Jan 2005 16:23:26 GMT

1. How to unzip the file in server side (by C#)?

2. Raise event from client side on server side, passing parameter

3. Server Side and Client Side Scripting in ASP.NET

4. Client side v/s Server side

5. transfer file's content from server to client side

6. Reading from a zip file but not actually unzipping the file

7. How to unzip a zip-file

8. unzipping files

9. how can I zip or unzip a file using MFC

10. unzipping files in C/C++ programs

11. Needed: C source to unzip pkzipped (2.04 or later) files

12. Unzip files