How to 'enable' overrides for my custom class in Properties Window
Author Message
 How to 'enable' overrides for my custom class in Properties Window

I want to add/remove overrides for my derived class using
the Properties Window.

I can add the overrides for an MFC derived class(created
using the MFC Class wizard). I just need to select the
derived class in the "Class View" and then select the
overrides button on the "Properties Window" and then
select a function to add/delete from the grid.

Can any body help me with information on how to do the
same for my classes(any other custom classes other than
MFC's)?

Thanks in advance,

Murali

Fri, 21 Jan 2005 15:06:29 GMT

1. Overriding Enabled property of the UserControl class

2. Custom Control 's OnMouseXXX and OnKeyXXX overrides not called

3. Can't use complex properties in custom control

4. VB's mousepointer property not working when set from event of custom ATL control

5. How do I access an MDB's Custom Properties

6. VB5 does not like my control's custom property pages

7. 'TextOut'-Method in the CView::OnDraw-Override

8. I can't reflect a custom class.

9. how to get a window's class name and window name

10. Clarification on method modifiers 'new', 'virtual', 'override'

11. Custom window's Style

12. can't access class property