Error C2065 in My 2nd Visual C++.NET Programming
Author Message
 Error C2065 in My 2nd Visual C++.NET Programming

Hi all,  In Line 37 of my attached file, I have an error
C2065:'numberOfYourFunctionsCalled'.  How can I solve
this problem? Please help and give me the answer/solution
to this problem.  Thanks in advance,  Scott  Chang

  InvestmentPlanner.cpp
1K Download

Wed, 12 Jan 2005 04:34:32 GMT
 Error C2065 in My 2nd Visual C++.NET Programming
Replace :-
    Console::WriteLine(numberOfYourFunctionsCalled);

With :-
    Console::WriteLine(__box(numberOfYourFunctionsCalled));

Regards,
Nish

Quote:
> Hi all,  In Line 37 of my attached file, I have an error
> C2065:'numberOfYourFunctionsCalled'.  How can I solve
> this problem? Please help and give me the answer/solution
> to this problem.  Thanks in advance,  Scott  Chang

Wed, 12 Jan 2005 04:41:50 GMT
 Error C2065 in My 2nd Visual C++.NET Programming
Thanks, Nish.

Please tell me (1) where I can find the answers for the
error codes and (2) why I should use the "__box" - I guess
I am doing "managed Visual C++.NET Programming". Right?  I
just started doing this Visual C++.NET Programming and I
like to know how and where I can signify the "managed"
Visual C++.NET Programming. Please tell me more about the
structures/procedures of the "managed" Visual C++.NET
Programming.  Thanks again, Scott  Chang

Quote:

Wed, 12 Jan 2005 22:22:10 GMT
 Error C2065 in My 2nd Visual C++.NET Programming
Hi Scott

Read my article :-
http://www.codeproject.com/managedcpp/mcppintro01.asp  [Introduction to
Managed C++
]

which gives a basic intro to MC++ and gets you started with it :-)

After that you may also read some of these other beginner articles on MC++
:-

http://www.codeproject.com/managedcpp/csarrays01.asp  [Using managed arrays]

http://www.codeproject.com/managedcpp/csdeleg01.asp  [Delegates Tutorial -
MC++ and C# - The dual perspective]

Regards,
Nish

Thu, 13 Jan 2005 16:03:50 GMT

1. Errors C2065,C3627,C3149,C3633 in My C++.NET Programming

2. C as 2nd CS language (was Re: Languages ...

3. Q: How to get 2nd child window instead of 2nd instance of program

4. Error C2065 & PRB: Build Errors with GDI+ and Visual C++.NET

5. Visual C++.NET ADO.NET PROGRAMMING

6. Still having WEIRD internal ERROR in Visual.net beta with C# : Parse Error

7. Visual C# .NET Standard vs. Visual Studio.NET

8. Install Visual VB.NET and Visual C#.NET

9. Visual C++.Net Step by Step book/Visual C++.Net Software

10. what is best - Visual C# .NET or Visual C++.NET

11. Differences between Visual C# .Net Standard and Visual Studio.Net Professional

12. Visual Studio.NET vs. Visual C#.NET